In the unfortunate event of tree removal, our professional climbing team is fully equipped with the right tools and skills to take down the smallest to the most difficult and dangerous tree. Our equipment is always over-engineered for the job at hand. All equipment is retired at the first sign of weakness. We are the specialists for tree removal and tree maintenance in Lake Macquarie, and we put safety first and always get the job done.
One of the important things about tree work is how the site is left upon completion of every job. We guarantee our work and recognize that care must be taken around other trees, plants and other assets.
When is Tree Removal Necessary?
It’s better to remove hazardous trees before they do any damage. Regular tree inspections will help you decide the outcome of any tree in question. So, how should you inspect your trees for problems? Start by looking at the overall condition of the tree. Trees that are sick usually have off-colour leaves or dead branches. If the tree has green on the crown, it may still be hazardous or sick as the branches or trunk can be structurally weak due to disease or rot. Next, use binoculars to look at the high branches and try to spot any broken limbs or weak branch unions, which means the limbs are ready to fall at any time.
Our arborists can help identify some of the biggest problems you must look for. All of these problems represent a major safety hazard and may indicate it’s time for a tree removal specialist to get the job done right.
- Odd shape. Does your tree have an odd shape that seems poorly formed? These trees may require removal because they lack structural integrity.
- Tree cankers. These sunken spots in the bark or areas where the bark is completely missing may either be a wound or a sign of disease.
- Weak branch unions. Check how well the branches appear to be attached to the tree, as weak unions have no integrity, and the branches may come falling down.
- Cracked bark. If your tree has bark that’s starting to crack, this is a sign that the tree is sick or dying.
- Decay. Serious decay is a problem, and you can usually spot it if mushrooms are growing on your tree or right at the base.
- Dead branches. Strong winds or storms can easily send these branches crashing down onto your family or home. Tree trimming is necessary to remove these hazards.
- Pests. Look for signs of wood-boring pests and let an arborist determine how severe the problem may be. Trees can look fine on the outside even though they are infested with pests that have weakened the entire internal structure of the tree.
Where Do We Offer Tree Removal Services
We offer tree removal services in Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Hunter Valley, Port Stephens, Warners Bay and surrounding areas; if you need a tree removed, contact us!
- Palm Tree Removal
- Tree Removal Cessnock
- Tree Removal Lake Macquarie
- Tree Removal Hunter Valley
- Tree Removal Newcastle
- Tree Removal Near Me