In the unfortunate event of tree removal, our professional climbing team is fully equipped with the right tools and skills to take down the smallest to the most difficult dangerous tree. Our equipment is always over-engineered for the job at hand. All equipment is retired at the first sign of weakness. We are the specialists for tree removal and tree maintenance in Lake Macquarie, we put safety first and always get the job done.
One of the important things about tree work is how the site is left upon completion of every job. We guarantee our work and recognize that care needs to be taken around other trees, plants and any other assets.
When is Tree Removal Necessary?
It’s better to remove hazardous trees before they do any damage. Regular tree inspections will help you decide the outcome of any tree in question. So, how should you inspect your trees for problems? Start by looking at the overall condition of the tree. Trees that are sick usually have off-color leaves or dead branches. If the tree has green on the crown, it may still be hazardous or sick as the branches or trunk can be structurally weak due to disease or rot. Use binoculars to look at the high branches and try to spot any broken limbs or weak branch unions, which means the limbs are ready to fall at any time.
Our arborists can help in identifying some of the biggest problems you need to look for. All of these problems represent a major safety hazard and may indicate it’s time for a tree removal specialist to get the job done right.
- Odd shape. Does your tree have an odd shape that seems poorly formed? These trees may require removal because they lack structural integrity.
- Tree cankers. These sunken spots in the bark or areas where the bark is completely missing may either be a wound or a sign of disease.
- Weak branch unions. Check how well the branches appear to be attached to the tree, as weak unions have no integrity and the branches may come falling down.
- Cracked bark. If your tree has bark that’s starting to crack, this is a sign that the tree is sick or dying.
- Decay. Serious decay is a problem and you can usually spot it if there are mushrooms growing on your tree or right at the base.
- Dead branches. Strong winds or a storm can easily send these branches crashing down onto your family or your home. Tree trimming is necessary to remove these hazards.
- Pests. Look for signs of wood boring pests and let an arborist determine how severe the problem may be. Trees can look fine on the outside even though they are infested with pests that have weakened the entire internal structure of the tree.